Avis Budget Group Manager Regional Car Sales in Calgary, Alberta
The Regional Car Sales Manager is responsible for the wholesale of an estimated 2200 vehicles annually for a globally recognized brand. You must be goal and result motivated with attention to profitability. Emphasis is placed on maintaining and/or initiating regular contact with wholesale dealers and auctions in addition to managing internal communications relationships across our multiple brands. Comprehensive compensation package includes benefits, car, fuel, cell phone. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings with Auctions/ Wholesale dealers / vendors and staff.
· Follow and manage internal processes for vehicle sales and reporting.
· Maintain dealer and sales documents.
· Complete weekly and monthly reports.
· Awareness of government regulations applying to vehicle sales.
· Support the daily functions of the vehicle fleeting and de-fleeting programs.
· Research and provide sales related data to management on an as-needed basis.
· Support the development and implementation of new internal / external workflow processes between internal departments.
· Process invoices.
· Perform other approved duties and assist with special projects as required.
· Minimum 5 years vehicles sales experience.
· Vehicle remarketing experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Applicant must be a registered member of AMVIC.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· Strong knowledge of AMVIC policies and provincial laws.
· Solid knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
· Some knowledge of basic accounting preferred.
· Customer service oriented; ability to gain credibility and trust among a diverse client group.
· Excellent interpersonal communications skills; keen listening skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Flexibility to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, busy environment.
· Highly self-motivated and self-directed with leadership qualities; productive working independently or with a team.
· Maintain an adequate problem resolution technique to handle internal and external issues.
· Computer literate with particular attention to details and accuracy in the maintaining files and electronic documents.