Avis Budget Group Claims Paid-Buy Sell Associate in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Claims Paid Buy-Sell
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC, is searching for a Claims Paid Buy-Sell Associate to join our Receivable Adjustments Department based in Virginia Beach. This job contributes to the success of Avis Budget Group.
Claims Paid: Ascertain the validity of complaints from customers concerning duplicate billing, claims paid and erroneous billings.
Buy/Sell: Analyze all charge backs of Buy-Sell rentals for tour, central, direct, club and cash methods of payments. Accept or refuse the charge backs and clear to the proper account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - See disclaimer below for further information. The essential duties and responsibilities as well as knowledge, skills and abilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Researches Claims Paid, Did Not Rent, and Duplicate Billing cases daily.
· Extensive customer service contact with customers to resolve delicate issues, in which customers claim to have paid by direct billing, club or cash, or that they did not rent, or that they were duplicate billed.
· Clear all accepted items from the suspense register and charge an appropriate account or commerce billing as appropriate.
· Research all re-billed rentals for complete addresses or valid charge card numbers as needed.
· Compose explanatory narratives on all refused charge-backs.
· Update Productivity and Breakdown Reports weekly.
· Assist with processing Buy-Sell charge backs monthly. Research the files daily to completion to determine their validity and if they adhere to the worldwide Buy-Sell policy.
· Contact and work with other departments in WHQ, the stations or other countries as a part of the research process.
· Assess processes & procedures to identify opportunities for process enhancements for both Claims Paid and BuySell.
· Meet with Team Leader and Supervisor regularly to discuss special problem files or other areas that could be potential problems.
· Interface with sales and field locations and other departments as required.
Equivalent education level required: Some college level accounting and/or equivalent experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experience required: 1-2 years accounting background
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Solid PC skills including knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), IAJ, WBO is a plus.
Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Proven decision-making abilities strongly preferred.
Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail.
- We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential and excellent benefits including dental, medical, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more.
Candidates must meet all minimum requirements and submit a complete on-line application to be considered for this position.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Disclaimer The information on this posting has been designed to advertise the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this posting. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description
Avis Budget Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V